BRIEF-SanDisk shares up 2.1 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - SanDisk Corp : * Shares were up 2.1 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |