SAP sees 2013 operating profit at 5.85-5.95 bln euros
FRANKFURT Jan 23 (Reuters) - German business software maker SAP said on Wednesday it expected operating profit for the current year to reach between 5.85-5.95 billion euros ($7.77-$7.91 billion) at constant currencies.
Average analysts' expectations for SAP's 2013 operating profit are at 5.57 billion euros, according to Reuters data.
Last week, SAP pre-announced worse-than-expected quarterly revenue and operating profit.
Last year's operating profit was 5.21 billion euros. ($1 = 0.7526 euros) (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |