Madrid says placed 2.27 bln euros through 2 issues
MADRID Jan 23 (Reuters) - Spain's Madrid region said on Wednesday it has sold 2.27 billion euros ($3.02 billion) in bonds, or all of the debt it is authourized to issue for this year, through two placements.
Earlier IFR, a Thomson Reuters news and analysis service, reported the region had sold 1 billion euros of a five-year bond though a public auction.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote