Stryker quarterly earnings top expectations
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Orthopedic implant maker Stryker Corp on Wednesday reported quarterly earnings excluding charges that exceeded analyst estimates as sales of its hip, knee and spine products improved.
Fourth-quarter earnings excluding charges rose 11.8 percent from a year ago to $436 million, or $1.14 a share.
Analysts had expected a profit of $1.12 a share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions