Stryker quarterly earnings top expectations
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Orthopedic implant maker Stryker Corp on Wednesday reported quarterly earnings excluding charges that exceeded analyst estimates as sales of its hip, knee and spine products improved.
Fourth-quarter earnings excluding charges rose 11.8 percent from a year ago to $436 million, or $1.14 a share.
Analysts had expected a profit of $1.12 a share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor