TABLE-Swiss ZEW indicator narrows to -6.9 in Jan
ZURICH Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Swiss ZEW investor sentiment improved in January to -6.9 points, Credit Suisse, which issues the indicator in cooperation with the German ZEW economic research institute, said on Wednesday.
Jan '13 Dec '12 Nov '12 ***
Expectations (investor sentiment) -6.9 -15.5 -27.9
Current conditions 16.0 6.6 0.0
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel