TUI AG says will not make offer for TUI Travel
FRANKFURT Jan 23 (Reuters) - Germany travel and tourism group TUI AG has no intention of making an offer for majority-owned unit TUI Travel, it said on wednesday.
TUI Travel, Europe's largest tour operator, said last week it had received an approach regarding a potential merger from the German company, which owns 56.4 percent of its shares.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone