TUI AG says will not make offer for TUI Travel
FRANKFURT Jan 23 (Reuters) - Germany travel and tourism group TUI AG has no intention of making an offer for majority-owned unit TUI Travel, it said on wednesday.
TUI Travel, Europe's largest tour operator, said last week it had received an approach regarding a potential merger from the German company, which owns 56.4 percent of its shares.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |