TUI AG says will not make offer for TUI Travel
FRANKFURT Jan 23 (Reuters) - Germany travel and tourism group TUI AG has no intention of making an offer for majority-owned unit TUI Travel, it said on wednesday.
TUI Travel, Europe's largest tour operator, said last week it had received an approach regarding a potential merger from the German company, which owns 56.4 percent of its shares.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls