Istanbul third airport tender bids deadline April 5 - official
ANKARA Jan 23 (Reuters) - The deadline for bids in a tender to build Istanbul's third airport has been set as April 5, a Turkish official told Reuters on Wednesday.
He said the tender would be for a 25-year lease in a four-stage project, with a capacity of 90 million passengers set for the first stage. Construction of the second stage will begin once capacity reaches 70 million, he added. (Reporting by Ozge Ozbilgin; Writing by Daren Butler)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home