Istanbul third airport tender bids deadline April 5 - official
ANKARA Jan 23 (Reuters) - The deadline for bids in a tender to build Istanbul's third airport has been set as April 5, a Turkish official told Reuters on Wednesday.
He said the tender would be for a 25-year lease in a four-stage project, with a capacity of 90 million passengers set for the first stage. Construction of the second stage will begin once capacity reaches 70 million, he added. (Reporting by Ozge Ozbilgin; Writing by Daren Butler)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |