Telefonica to appeal EU fine for collusion
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica said on Wednesday it disagreed with a fine by European Union antitrust regulators on its competition agreements with Portugal Telecom and would appeal the decision with the Luxembourg-based EU Court of Justice.
The European Commission said it was fining Telefonica 79 million euros ($104.96 million) and Portugal Telecom 12 million euros for agreeing not to compete against each other in the Iberian telecoms market.
(Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |