US Airways posts higher quarterly profit
Jan 23 (Reuters) - US Airways Group Inc, which has pushed hard for a merger with bankrupt AMR Corp's American Airlines, on Wednesday reported a rise in quarterly profit as higher revenue offset cost increases.
Net income came to $37 million, or 22 cents a share, for the fourth quarter, compared with $18 million, or 11 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats