3M profit up 3.9 percent in quarter
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer 3M Co reported a 3.9 percent rise in profit, on solid growth in sales of its wide array of products, which range from Post-It notes to films used in television screens.
The company said on Thursday that fourth-quarter profit came to $991 million or $1.41 per share, compared with $954 million, or $1.35 per share, a year earlier.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet