Apple shares traded in Frankfurt drop 11 pct
PARIS Jan 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Apple traded in Frankfurt plunged 11 percent early, after the consumer electronics giant posted lower-than-expected revenue forecast.
Shares in Apple tumbled 10 percent to $463 in after-hours trade on Wall Street on Wednesday night, wiping out some $50 billion of its market value - nearly equivalent to that of Hewlett-Packard and Dell combined.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel