Apple shares traded in Frankfurt drop 11 pct
PARIS Jan 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Apple traded in Frankfurt plunged 11 percent early, after the consumer electronics giant posted lower-than-expected revenue forecast.
Shares in Apple tumbled 10 percent to $463 in after-hours trade on Wall Street on Wednesday night, wiping out some $50 billion of its market value - nearly equivalent to that of Hewlett-Packard and Dell combined.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East