Argentina December industry output sheds 3.4 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES Jan 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's December industrial production fell 3.4 percent from a year earlier, falling far short of expectations for a 0.6 percent decline in a Reuters poll of analysts, government data showed on Thursday.
In 2012 as a whole, factory output fell 1.2 percent , the INDEC statistics institute said. Industrial production dipped 0.6 percent in December compared with November, seasonally adjusted.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey