Argentina December industry output sheds 3.4 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES Jan 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's December industrial production fell 3.4 percent from a year earlier, falling far short of expectations for a 0.6 percent decline in a Reuters poll of analysts, government data showed on Thursday.
In 2012 as a whole, factory output fell 1.2 percent , the INDEC statistics institute said. Industrial production dipped 0.6 percent in December compared with November, seasonally adjusted.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs