Argentina December industry output sheds 3.4 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES Jan 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's December industrial production fell 3.4 percent from a year earlier, falling far short of expectations for a 0.6 percent decline in a Reuters poll of analysts, government data showed on Thursday.
In 2012 as a whole, factory output fell 1.2 percent , the INDEC statistics institute said. Industrial production dipped 0.6 percent in December compared with November, seasonally adjusted.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge