Bankinter CEO: bad loans ratio may hit 5 pct in 2013
MADRID Jan 24 (Reuters) - Bankinter's bad loans ratio may hit 5 percent this year given Spain's weak economy and high unemployment, the bank's chief executive officer said on Thursday.
Earlier, Bankinter said its bad loans ratio reached 4.28 percent at the end of 2012, up from 4.02 percent at end-September.
(Reporting By Sarah White; Writing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data