Bankinter CEO: bad loans ratio may hit 5 pct in 2013
MADRID Jan 24 (Reuters) - Bankinter's bad loans ratio may hit 5 percent this year given Spain's weak economy and high unemployment, the bank's chief executive officer said on Thursday.
Earlier, Bankinter said its bad loans ratio reached 4.28 percent at the end of 2012, up from 4.02 percent at end-September.
(Reporting By Sarah White; Writing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets