BRIEF-Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says on CNBC that bank is largely done in downsizing investment bank
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp : * CEO brian moynihan says on cnbc that bank is largely done in downsizing
investment bank * Bofa's Moynihan: equity capital markets business is rebounding * Bofa's Moynihan says he doesn't expect big changes to business from Volcker
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |