BRIEF-Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says on CNBC that bank is largely done in downsizing investment bank
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp : * CEO brian moynihan says on cnbc that bank is largely done in downsizing
investment bank * Bofa's Moynihan: equity capital markets business is rebounding * Bofa's Moynihan says he doesn't expect big changes to business from Volcker
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote