Belgium's Option sees profitability by end 2013
BRUSSELS Jan 24 (Reuters) - Belgian wireless dongle maker Option expects to return to a profit by the end of this year after it raised cash via a convertible bond and cut costs, it said on Thursday.
The company, a former darling of the Belgian stock exchange which has suffered from the effects of competition from China, hopes to raise at least 9 million euros ($11.95 million) through the convertible bond sale.
It first announced the plans to raise cash in Oct last year. ($1 = 0.7530 euros) (Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |