- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Belgium's Option sees profitability by end 2013
BRUSSELS Jan 24 (Reuters) - Belgian wireless dongle maker Option expects to return to a profit by the end of this year after it raised cash via a convertible bond and cut costs, it said on Thursday.
The company, a former darling of the Belgian stock exchange which has suffered from the effects of competition from China, hopes to raise at least 9 million euros ($11.95 million) through the convertible bond sale.
It first announced the plans to raise cash in Oct last year. ($1 = 0.7530 euros) (Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this