- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
Embraer sees more demand from American after $4 bln deal
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Jan 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA sees demand for more new regional jets at AMR Corp's American Airlines even after Republic Airways ordered up to $4 billion worth of new E-175 jets to operate in American's network, a senior executive said Thursday.
Paulo Cesar de Souza e Silva, the head of Embraer's commercial aviation unit, said in a telephone interview on Thursday that the Republic deal "did not exhaust" American's demand for larger regional jets.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this