Embraer sees more demand from American after $4 bln deal
SAO PAULO Jan 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA sees demand for more new regional jets at AMR Corp's American Airlines even after Republic Airways ordered up to $4 billion worth of new E-175 jets to operate in American's network, a senior executive said Thursday.
Paulo Cesar de Souza e Silva, the head of Embraer's commercial aviation unit, said in a telephone interview on Thursday that the Republic deal "did not exhaust" American's demand for larger regional jets.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats