FHLB launches new $3 bln 2-year global debt - IFR
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Bank System on Thursday launched its sale of $3 billion of new two-year global debt, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The issue, due Feb. 20, 2015, was launched at 5 basis points over comparable U.S. Treasuries through lead managers Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley.
Pricing is expected later on Thursday.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane