FHLB launches new $3 bln 2-year global debt - IFR
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Bank System on Thursday launched its sale of $3 billion of new two-year global debt, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The issue, due Feb. 20, 2015, was launched at 5 basis points over comparable U.S. Treasuries through lead managers Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley.
Pricing is expected later on Thursday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins