FHLB launches new $3 bln 2-year global debt - IFR
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Bank System on Thursday launched its sale of $3 billion of new two-year global debt, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The issue, due Feb. 20, 2015, was launched at 5 basis points over comparable U.S. Treasuries through lead managers Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley.
Pricing is expected later on Thursday.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’