FHLB sells $3 bln new 2-year global debt
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Bank System said on Thursday it sold $3 billion of new two-year global debt.
The 0.25 percent issue, due Feb. 20, 2015, was priced at 99.911 to yield 0.293 percent or five basis points over comparable U.S. Treasuries.
The lead managers of the sale were Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley.
Settlement is Jan. 25.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand