FHLB sells $3 bln new 2-year global debt
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Bank System said on Thursday it sold $3 billion of new two-year global debt.
The 0.25 percent issue, due Feb. 20, 2015, was priced at 99.911 to yield 0.293 percent or five basis points over comparable U.S. Treasuries.
The lead managers of the sale were Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley.
Settlement is Jan. 25.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South