Gazprom announces investor meetings for Eurobond plans
LONDON, Jan 24 (IFR) - Russian oil company Gazprom, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, will host a series of fixed-income investor meetings in the US and in Europe ahead of a potential Eurobond offering, according to a lead.
The company will hold one-to-one meetings with European investors in London on January 28 and 29, and with US investors in Los Angeles on January 28 and New York on January 29.
A US dollar-denominated 144a/Reg S transaction might follow, subject to market conditions.
BNP Paribas, Gazprombank and JP Morgan are the lead managers. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Wall St. rallied broadly as BOJ ramps up stimulus