Gazprom announces investor meetings for Eurobond plans
LONDON, Jan 24 (IFR) - Russian oil company Gazprom, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, will host a series of fixed-income investor meetings in the US and in Europe ahead of a potential Eurobond offering, according to a lead.
The company will hold one-to-one meetings with European investors in London on January 28 and 29, and with US investors in Los Angeles on January 28 and New York on January 29.
A US dollar-denominated 144a/Reg S transaction might follow, subject to market conditions.
BNP Paribas, Gazprombank and JP Morgan are the lead managers. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks