New Issue-KBC Bank prices 750 mln euro 2023 bond
Jan 24 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Thursday.
Borrower KBC Bank
Issue Amount 750 million euro
Maturity Date January 31, 2023
Coupon 2.0 pct
Reoffer price 99.24
Spread 36 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 61.6bp
over the 1.5 pct September 2022 DBR
Payment Date January 31, 2013
Lead Manager(s) BNP Paribas, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank &
Ratings Aaa (Moody's), AAA (Fitch)
Listing Euronext Brussels
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 100
Governing Law Belgian
Notes Launched under issuer's Residential Mortgage
Covered Bonds programme
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'