Workday Announces Annual Stockholder Meeting
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PLEASANTON, CA, Jan 24 (Marketwire) -- Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, today announced that its 2013 annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Thursday, May 23 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET. The meeting is to be held at the San Ramon Marriott located at 2600 Bishop Dr., San Ramon, CA 94583. The record date for the meeting will be March 24, 2013, and only stockholders of record on that date are eligible to attend the meeting. A live webcast of the event will be available on the Workday Investor Relations website at www.workday.com/investorrelations. About Workday: Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday. Copyright 2013. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Investor Relations Contact: Michael Haase Workday (925) 951-9005 Michael.Haase@Workday.com Media Contact: Eric Glass Workday (415) 432-3056 Eric.Glass@Workday.com Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister