REG-Lilly (Eli) & Co: Miscellaneous - Other SEC Filings
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Company Lilly (Eli) & Co. TIDM LEL Headline Miscellaneous - Other SEC Filings Lilly (Eli) & Co. 24 January 2013 Eli Lilly and Company Registration Statements Eli Lilly and Company announces that, in accordance with the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, two Form S-8s (the registration statement on Form S-8 being regarding securities to be offered to employees in employee benefit plans, post-effective amendments) and one Form S-3ASR (the registration statement on Form S-3ASR being an automatic shelf registration statement of securities of well-known seasoned issuers) have been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2012. The list of such Prospectuses and Registration Statements is provided below. Filing Date Form Description 30 April 2012 S-8 POS Securities to be offered to employees in employee benefit plans, post-effective amendments 24 February S-8 Securities to be offered to employees in employee 2011 benefit plans 26 February S-3ASR Automatic shelf registration statement of securities 2010 of well-known seasoned issuers Copies of the above Prospectuses and Registration Statements have been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM. The Prospectuses and Registration Statements above are also available on the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission website at http://www.sec.gov. CONTACT: Jamie E. Haney Counsel - Corporate Securities and Assistant Secretary (317) 277-3278 (317) 407-1288 (M) email@example.com LONDON\AVINCE\23599249.01 1 1233524-v2\NYCDMS LONDON\AVINCE\23599249.01 END
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data