Janus Capital Q4 net down 13 pct
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager Janus Capital Group Inc said fourth-quarter earnings fell 13 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Janus of Denver on Thursday reported net income of $31.2 million, or 17 cents per share, for the period, down from $35.7 million, or 19 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected Janus to earn 14 cents a share in the latest quarter.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |