Janus Capital Q4 net down 13 pct
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager Janus Capital Group Inc said fourth-quarter earnings fell 13 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Janus of Denver on Thursday reported net income of $31.2 million, or 17 cents per share, for the period, down from $35.7 million, or 19 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected Janus to earn 14 cents a share in the latest quarter.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |