Janus Capital Q4 net down 13 pct
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager Janus Capital Group Inc said fourth-quarter earnings fell 13 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Janus of Denver on Thursday reported net income of $31.2 million, or 17 cents per share, for the period, down from $35.7 million, or 19 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected Janus to earn 14 cents a share in the latest quarter.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown