Janus Capital Q4 net down 13 pct
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager Janus Capital Group Inc said fourth-quarter earnings fell 13 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Janus of Denver on Thursday reported net income of $31.2 million, or 17 cents per share, for the period, down from $35.7 million, or 19 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected Janus to earn 14 cents a share in the latest quarter.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government