JobsOhio Beverage System $1.5 bln bond sale moved to next week
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The JobsOhio Beverage System's $1.5 billion of statewide senior lien liquor profits revenue bonds, originally slated to price on Wednesday, has been moved to either Monday or Tuesday next week, a market source said on Thursday.
The sale consists of $1.1 billion of taxable bonds revenue bonds to be sold through J.P. Morgan Securities and another $423 million of tax-exempt bonds through Citi.
On Wednesday, the Ohio Supreme Court revived a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of a state law that led to the sale of the bonds.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter