Kone CEO says sales, profit stronger in H2 2013 vs H1
HELSINKI Jan 24 (Reuters) - Finnish lift and escalator maker Kone expects stronger sales and profit in the second half of 2013 than in the first half of the year, Chief Executive Matti Alahuhta told a conference call.
Kone said earlier on Thursday it expected full-year 2013 sales to grow 5-9 percent and operating profit to be around 840-920 million euros ($1.12-$1.22 billion). ($1 = 0.7530 euros) (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen, editing by Patrick Lannin)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher