Kone CEO says sales, profit stronger in H2 2013 vs H1
HELSINKI Jan 24 (Reuters) - Finnish lift and escalator maker Kone expects stronger sales and profit in the second half of 2013 than in the first half of the year, Chief Executive Matti Alahuhta told a conference call.
Kone said earlier on Thursday it expected full-year 2013 sales to grow 5-9 percent and operating profit to be around 840-920 million euros ($1.12-$1.22 billion). ($1 = 0.7530 euros) (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen, editing by Patrick Lannin)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data