Kone CEO says sales, profit stronger in H2 2013 vs H1
HELSINKI Jan 24 (Reuters) - Finnish lift and escalator maker Kone expects stronger sales and profit in the second half of 2013 than in the first half of the year, Chief Executive Matti Alahuhta told a conference call.
Kone said earlier on Thursday it expected full-year 2013 sales to grow 5-9 percent and operating profit to be around 840-920 million euros ($1.12-$1.22 billion). ($1 = 0.7530 euros) (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen, editing by Patrick Lannin)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe