Kone outlook, Q4 profit miss expectations
HELSINKI Jan 24 (Reuters) - Finnish lift and escalator maker Kone gave a weaker-than-expected outlook for 2013 after its fourth-quarter operating profit also fell short of market forecasts.
Kone said it expects full-year 2013 sales to grow 5-9 percent and operating profit to be around 840-920 million euros ($1.12-$1.22 billion). Analysts on average expected 2013 operating profit of 938 million euros, according to a Reuters poll.
October-December operating profit increased almost 10 percent to 255.6 million euros, but missed the market's average forecast of 260 million euros. ($1 = 0.7530 euros) (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image