Trading in shares of China's Li Ning halted - HKEx
HONG KONG Jan 24 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China's home-grown sports brand Li Ning Co Ltd was suspended on Thursday, according to the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Trading in shares of sports talent management firm Viva China Holdings Ltd, which is controlled by Li Ning's founder, was also halted, according to the Hong Kong bourse.
On Wednesday, Li Ning's stock tumbled 5.3 percent after a Hong Kong media report said the sector still faced inventory issues.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections