EURO GOVT-Bund hits session low, tracks U.S. Treasuries
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Thursday, tracking weaker U.S. Treasuries after an unexpected fall in U.S. jobless claims.
"We had the U.S. numbers and Treasuries led us down. They (Treasuries) are getting a bit of a hit here, so we're just following them down," a trader said.
German Bund futures hit session low of 143.26, down 33 ticks on day.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |