EURO GOVT-Bund hits session low, tracks U.S. Treasuries
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Thursday, tracking weaker U.S. Treasuries after an unexpected fall in U.S. jobless claims.
"We had the U.S. numbers and Treasuries led us down. They (Treasuries) are getting a bit of a hit here, so we're just following them down," a trader said.
German Bund futures hit session low of 143.26, down 33 ticks on day.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |