EURO GOVT-Bund hits session low, tracks U.S. Treasuries
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Thursday, tracking weaker U.S. Treasuries after an unexpected fall in U.S. jobless claims.
"We had the U.S. numbers and Treasuries led us down. They (Treasuries) are getting a bit of a hit here, so we're just following them down," a trader said.
German Bund futures hit session low of 143.26, down 33 ticks on day.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB