UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Jan 24
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 4 to 5 points lower, or down 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking falls in Asia as disappointing results from U.S. tech giant Apple eclipsed data showing accelerating growth in China's factory sector.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia