UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Jan 24
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 4 to 5 points lower, or down 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking falls in Asia as disappointing results from U.S. tech giant Apple eclipsed data showing accelerating growth in China's factory sector.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |