UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Jan 24
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 4 to 5 points lower, or down 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking falls in Asia as disappointing results from U.S. tech giant Apple eclipsed data showing accelerating growth in China's factory sector.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter