European stock index futures signal early dip
PARIS Jan 24 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a sligthly lower open on Thursday, as disappointing results from tech giant Apple eclipsed data showing accelerating growth in China's factory sector.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.04 percent, for Germany's DAX down 0.1 percent and for France's CAC were flat.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation