- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
Euro turns positive on day versus dollar on German PMI
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - The euro rose, turning positive on the day against the dollar on Thursday after a survey showed German private sector activity jumped to its highest level in a year in January.
The euro rose to $1.3332, up 0.1 percent on the day, from around $1.3300 beforehand.
It pared earlier losses, having earlier hit a session low of $1.3286 following a weak French purchasing managers' survey.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this