Euro turns positive on day versus dollar on German PMI
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - The euro rose, turning positive on the day against the dollar on Thursday after a survey showed German private sector activity jumped to its highest level in a year in January.
The euro rose to $1.3332, up 0.1 percent on the day, from around $1.3300 beforehand.
It pared earlier losses, having earlier hit a session low of $1.3286 following a weak French purchasing managers' survey.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official