- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-S&P 500 ends up for 7th straight day
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Standard & Poor's 500 Index unofficially ended higher for a seventh straight trading day on Thursday, but failed to hold above the 1,500 line, held back by Apple's worst day in more than four years.
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average rose 46 points, or 0.33 percent, to end unofficially at 13,825.33. The S&P 500 Index inched up 0.01 of a point, or 0.00 percent, to finish unofficially at 1,494.82. The Nasdaq Composite Index slipped 23.29 points, or 0.74 percent, to close unofficially at 3,130.38.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this