US appeals court sides with Mattel in latest Bratz fight
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 24 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Thursday vacated a jury verdict against Mattel Inc worth more than $80 million over trade secret claims related to Bratz dolls that had been won by MGA Entertainment.
The ruling came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |