US appeals court sides with Mattel in latest Bratz fight
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 24 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Thursday vacated a jury verdict against Mattel Inc worth more than $80 million over trade secret claims related to Bratz dolls that had been won by MGA Entertainment.
The ruling came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal