US appeals court sides with Mattel in latest Bratz fight
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 24 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Thursday vacated a jury verdict against Mattel Inc worth more than $80 million over trade secret claims related to Bratz dolls that had been won by MGA Entertainment.
The ruling came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data