US appeals court sides with Mattel in latest Bratz fight
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 24 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Thursday vacated a jury verdict against Mattel Inc worth more than $80 million over trade secret claims related to Bratz dolls that had been won by MGA Entertainment.
The ruling came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote