Lockheed Martin Declares First Quarter 2013 Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130124:nPnPH47967 BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) announced that its board of directors has authorized a first quarter 2013 dividend of $1.15 per share. The dividend is payable on March 29, 2013 to holders of record as of the close of business on March 1, 2013. Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion. SOURCE Lockheed Martin Media: Jennifer Allen, +1-301-897-6308, email@example.com; Investors: Jerry Kircher, Vice President, Investor Relations, +1-301-897-6584, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee