Mexican miner Grupo Mexico to invest $3.5 bln in 2013
MEXICO CITY Jan 24 (Reuters) - Mexican mining and infrastructure giant Grupo Mexico said in a release on Thursday it plans to invest $3.5 billion in 2013.
The company also said it will spend $2 billion on its mining division, $1 billion on its infrastructure division and $500 million on its transport division this year.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image