BRIEF-Netcare says to buy Brockton Capital stake in GHG
JOHANNESBURG Jan 24 (Reuters) - Netcare Ltd : * Says purchased interests in ghg for a cash consideration of £11 million * Says agreed to sell to its other ghg partners certain interests in ghg
property companies * Says its beneficial interest in bmi opco is now 53.72% and in ghg propco 1
remains at 50.0%
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'