New Brunswick sells C$300 mln of debt in reopening - term sheet
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of New Brunswick on Thursday sold C$300 million ($300 million) notes in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.85 percent issue, due June 2, 2023, was priced at 98.9980 to yield 2.963 percent or 96 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Toronto-Dominion Bank was the lead manager of the sale.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted