- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
New Brunswick sells C$300 mln of debt in reopening - term sheet
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of New Brunswick on Thursday sold C$300 million ($300 million) notes in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.85 percent issue, due June 2, 2023, was priced at 98.9980 to yield 2.963 percent or 96 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Toronto-Dominion Bank was the lead manager of the sale.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this