BRIEF-Punch Taverns names exec chairman, no new CEO planned
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - Punch Taverns PLC : * Roger whiteside has informed the board of his intention to resign as chief
executive * Stephen billingham has been appointed as executive chairman * current trading performance remains in line with the Board's expectations
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote