BRIEF-Punch Taverns names exec chairman, no new CEO planned
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - Punch Taverns PLC : * Roger whiteside has informed the board of his intention to resign as chief
executive * Stephen billingham has been appointed as executive chairman * current trading performance remains in line with the Board's expectations
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.